Welsh Government want your views on draft revised Active Travel delivery, planning and design guidance.
They are creating revised guidance by combining:
- Active Travel delivery and planning guidance
- Active Travel design guidance
The revised guidance will:
- improve collaboration between planners and designers
- take account of changes in regulations
- reflect current best practice
This guidance will support the Active Travel (Wales) Act 2013.
How to Respond
Submit your comments by 19 June 2020, in any of the following ways:
Complete and return the response form (docx)
- to email@example.com
- Post the response form to:
Active Travel Team