Discover your mental resilience with online Mentoring
Over the coming weeks and months more of us will be asked to work from home and make significant changes to our daily lives. Many of us will find this challenging as we struggle to adapt to new routines and systems.
What is mental resilience?
Mental resilience is expanding beyond surviving tough experiences. It is using this experience in a positive way to learn, develop and persevere to stay mentally healthy.
What is included?
This package has been specifically designed to enable you to better understand your resilience and to use this to reflect and plan positively for the future.
Our mental resilience and overall health will be tested more than ever, so Empower-be-the-change, as a social enterprise have decided to offer this mentoring package with a 35% discount reducing this to £71.50 per session.
They will directly donate £5 to Food Banks UK for every session booked. This will help to support some of the most vulnerable people in society during this unprecedented situation.
The package includes:
- A free 15 minute phone consultation
- Completion of a MTQ – Mental Toughness Questionnaire (AQR International) psychometric test – full personal report
- 75 minute 1-1 session with one of our highly experienced team
- Signposting and support to other relevant organisations
- Further 1-1 sessions (ask us about pricing)
To register your interest or for further information please contact Empower Be the Change through their website.