- Has self-isolation got you going doolally?
- Is the company of your phone just not enough?
- Are you finding it hard to escape the ever-growing challenges of COVID-19?
If you’re anything like Fio you’ve watched everything Netflix has to offer and the person leaving the fridge door open for the 50th time is starting to grate on you. Why not shake things up?
Join the #FioPen2PaperChallenge!
Let’s revive and reinvigorate a faded art form. We want you to feel free to write whatever you wish – get creative, be inspired.
- What would you tell your future self?
- Do you want to reflect on what’s happening in the world? We’re living history!
- Do you want to reflect on how you’re feeling and how you’re coping? Impart your wisdom to others.
- Do you want to just forget this whole thing is happening? Just tell us a funny story.
This is YOUR letter you can write whatever you want, but we just say make it YOU.
If you need to, nominate a scribe, translator. We don’t mind. Keep it authentic- don’t worry about spelling mistakes, you can write in any language you want. It just has to be signed, sealed and delivered….we love a pun, so please feel free to include others!
We encourage kids, grandparents, parents, those on the front line, those who’s stories might get left behind and even you, yes YOU on the other side of the world, to take part.
Send your letter to the following address:
The Old Library,
Don’t forget to provide a return address so we can write you back!
Once you’re done, share a picture of your writing set-up and tag us @wearefio #FioPen2PaperChallenge on Instagram/ Twitter and then tag 2 of your friends to take on the challenge.
Leave your username so that we can tag you back.
Happy writing! Ysgrifennu Hapus! Bonne écriture! ¡Escritura feliz!