Useful resources for social businesses during the outbreak
• Government advice on coronavirus – general
• Government advice on coronavirus – for employers, employees and businesses
• NHS advice on coronavirus
• Public Health Wales
• Webinar: Financing my social business – What are my options now?
Social Business Wales will be holding a webinar at 12.30pm on Thursday 26 March 2020 to run through the support available for businesses from the Government onTwitter and Facebook. Places are limited so advance booking is recommended. This webinar will be recorded and made available for a short time afterwards.
• Social Business Wales launches COVID-19 Helpline Social Business Wales and its team of expert advisors are on hand to provide help with enquiries about cash flow, HR, digital platforms, marketing and communications and a range of other areas which might need re-thinking in light of the Coronavirus. We can provide advice via telephone or through video conferencing – just phone us on 0300 111 5050.
• New UK Government support for businesses The most relevant are listed below and further details can be found here.
• Business rates relief
• Resources for social businesses in Wales Current resources include:
Both websites also include links to a range of other support and resources.
We know that social businesses are doing amazing things at this difficult time to support their local communities, customers and user groups. We want to tell the world about this positive activity – so tweet about it and tag in @SocialBizWales so we can share.