Updated on Wednesday 25th March 12, noon.
Public Health Wales
Continued advice and guidance from Public Health Wales including:
Wrexham County Borough Council
Wrexham County Borough Council will release information about the developing Covid-19 outbreak on their website, this information will include general national guidance and information specific to Wrexham County Borough.
Further guidance from Welsh Government including for Individuals, Business, Public, Private and Third Sector support.
- Coronavirus Updates and Guidance for the Third Sector, including resources for Volunteering, Trustees, Funding, Governance and daily updates.
Recommendations and advice for Carers can be found online at Carers UK Coronavirus Guideline from Carers UK. Including:
Planning for emergencies: https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/practical-support/planning-for-emergencies
UK Government Updates
All official publications will be regularly updated, and the Gov.uk collections are, I presume, likely to be extended. So check the links below regularly.
- Stay at Home guidance and advice.
- Travel advice Coronavirus (COVID-19). Foreign & Commonwealth Office. Guidance for British people travelling and living overseas.
- Immigration guidance. Coronavirus (COVID 19) Home Office and UK Visas & Immigration. Currently covers Chinese nationals in the UK; non-Chinese, non-EEA nationals in the UK normally resident in China; information for Chinese or third country nationals in China; British nationals in China who need to apply for a passport; and licensed tier 2, tier 4 or tier 5 sponsors with absences due to coronavirus. Includes telephone and email details for the coronavirus immigration helpline.
- National Health Service coronavirus information and advice. Covers overview; advice for travellers; common questions, including an online advice questionnaire.