If you are a health professional, social worker or a member of an organisation, we at Wrexham Carers Service can provide you with support, advice and information for your patients and clients.
This is how we can help you:
- Provide you with carers information packs, leaflets, posters and quarterly newsletters to advertise the service and hand out to those carers that you will meet.
- A member of staff can visit your workplace to provide you with more information about the services and support available through Wrexham Carers Service.
- Provide you with registration forms to enable you to refer carers to Wrexham Carers Service for additional support.
- Provide you with our contact details to enable you to ring us if you would like to make a referral over the telephone.
This is how we can help your clients/ patients:
- Signposting for benefits checks
- Access to FREE counselling sessions
- Access to a telephone befriending service
- Access to various support groups to meet their needs
- Financial and funding assistance through accessing of local and national grants
- Access to training for carers