If you are a carer, there are a variety of ways we can provide you with support, advice and information.
- Most importantly, you will receive our Carers’ Information Pack. Please click here to read more about the Carers Information Pack, or contact us on 0800 2761070 / 01978 318812.
- We also can support you through various support groups. Please click here to read more about them or contact us on 0800 2761070 / 01978 318812.
- One-to-one support by phone, face to face or email
- Access to FREE counselling sessions
- Access to a telephone befriending service
- Access to various support groups to meet your needs
- Financial and funding assistance through accessing of local and national grants
- Access to training
- Signposting for benefits checks