Welsh Womens’ Aid Wrexham Freedom Programme
Anyone who is, or has been, a victim of Domestic Abuse, they are here to help.
Should you need any more information then please call their office on 01978 310203
A couple of hours a week that could change your life!
What is it?
The FREEDOM programme is a 10 week programme providing information about domestic violence and abuse to women.
Who is it for?
The programme is open to any woman who wishes to learn more about the reality of domestic violence and abuse.
What are its aims & objectives?
- To increase women’s ability to take control of their lives
- To help women to understand the beliefs held by abusive men.
- To recognise the impact of their life experience on their own attitudes and beliefs
- To increase women’s ability to recognise what steps they need to take to protect their children
- To assist women to recognise potential future abusers
- To help women gain self-esteem and the confidence to improve the quality of their lives
Where is it?
Welsh Women’s Aid Wrexham
Tel No: 01978 310203
Starting: Wednesday 29th April 10-12noon and Tuesday 19th May 5-7pm