Third Sector Awards Cymru 2014
The sector’s top awards scheme is back!
Supported by Class Telecommunications, the annual Third Sector Awards Cymru honour the hard work and inspirational achievements of the sector in Wales.
Last year the awards had amazing nominations, and some fantastic winners including Hafan Cymru, the RABI, Swansea YMCA and Bobath Children’s Therapy Centre. This year we hope the quality – and quantity – of nominations will be better than ever.
The six nomination categories are:
- The Class award for best communications – for groups with effective or innovative ways of communicating their message to service users and volunteers.
- The environmental award – for organisations that have helped deliver environmental benefits for their communities.
- The health, social care and wellbeing award – for those groups who have helped people to be happier and healthier in their communities.
- The award for good governance – to recognise those groups whose trustees ensure their organisation is well run and exemplar
- The award for innovative fundraising – for organisations who have run campaigns or events demonstrating creativity and innovation in fundraising.
- Award for the most admired organisation* – for organisations most respected for their inspirational work and the causes they represent.
Organisations shortlisted for one of the prizes will be invited to a gala awards dinner, taking place in Cardiff in January. The closing date for nominations is Friday 14 November.
You can download a nomination form here – get your group, or a group you love, the recognition and reward it deserves.
*Groups may nominate themselves in categories 1 to 5. Groups may not nominate themselves in category 6. Nominators in category 6 must not volunteer with, or be a member of staff or trustee of, the nominated group.