North Wales Integrated Autism Service Launch Conference
The North Wales Integrated Autism Service are pleased to invite you to their official launch event:
Date: 27th June 2018
Time: 9am – 4pm
Location: Venue Cymru, Promenade, Llandudno, LL30 1BB
Book online: https://bit.ly/2kQMiAo
Refreshments and registration will be available from 9am with the aim of a prompt start at 10am. Lunch will also be provided for delegates.
Working in collaboration with Autism services already established across North Wales. Providing adult Autism diagnoses, advice and support to enable autistic individuals to access community based services and provide support for their Parents and Carers.
The North Wales Integrated Autism Service (IAS) are pleased to invite you to their official launch event.
The ethos of the service is to ensure autistic individuals and their carers are able to access the advice, support and interventions needed to enable them to reach their full potential where these are otherwise unavailable.
The IAS will provide new adult autism diagnostic services, develop lifelong support for autistic individuals (children and adults) their parents and carers and help to reduce anxieties for individuals when transitioning from child to adult provision. The IAS will also provide training and consultation for professionals whom may work with autistic individuals.
In North Wales, the IAS service is jointly hosted by Flintshire County Council and Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board.
At the conference, delegates will:
- Learn about the IAS, including the support and services it will provide across North Wales
- Discover where IAS fits in with already established services
- Hear from speakers sharing their expereinces and hopes for the IAS service
- Visit stands, network and collect information from a wide range of services from across the North Wales region
- Submit questions to a panel
Who should attend?
- Any service who may encounter autistic individuals as part of their work, for example in the fields of: Activities, Advocacy, ASD, Carers, CAMHS, CMHT, ND Teams, Community Safety, Education, Employment, Health & Wellbeing, Housing, Information services, Local Authorities, Third sector organisations, independant organisations and volunteering.
- People with Autism, their parents and carers*
* Autism friendly event – we will provide disposable ear-plugs, sunglasses to help reduce light, and a low sensory area.