If you are 16 or over and living in Wales, NHS Wales needs your help…
Research is vital to develop better treatments and manage diseases.
Wales faces many health challenges:
- People are living longer, but one in three adults say that their daily activities are limited by a health problem.
- One in two people over 65 are being treated for two or more health conditions.
- There are many studies taking palce to address these issues, but researchers find it difficult to recruit enough people.
What does it involve?
- Register online or by phone to say that you are willing to take part in research. This takes no more than 10 minutes.
- Complete a short questionnaire every 6 months, so that NHS Wales get an ongoing picture of your lifestyle and health.
- Stay informed about new studies to join; you choose wether to take part of not.
- Help the NHS in Wales plan for the future by supporting HealthWise Wales.
Register or find out more at
www.healthwisewales.gov.wales, by phone on either 0800 9 172 172 or 02920 768098 or by email at email@example.com .