Gwirvol Youth Led Grant – Applications Now Open
Gwirvol Youth Led Grant
Grants up to £500 for young people engaging in a youth led volunteering project
- All organisations applying for the GwirVol Grant are doing so for a project that is youth-led
- The project being set up by the young people is a voluntary activity
- The majority of young people involved in this project are between the ages of 14-25 years old.
- The activity/ project taking place is in Flintshire and will benefit people from Flintshire
- The grant must be spent by Monday 31st of March 2018
A group of young people called the Youth Are Funders are the decision making body for the grant. They consist of young people from all over the county and meet regularly to make decisions about applications. Applications can be requested via my e-mail or contact details at the bottom.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Chris Ablett by phone at 01352 744019 or email at Chris.Ablett@flvc.org.uk. This includes clarification on whether your group/project are eligible to apply.
Alternatively you can also contact: Tegan Sollis, Youth Volunteering Development Officer, AVOW on 01978 312 556 or Tegan.email@example.com.
Download the Grant Guidance notes 2017 – 2018 here: gwirvol-youth-led-grants-guidence-notes-17-18
Download an application form here: gwirvol-application-form-2017-18