Free cycling for over 55’s in Wrexham
Are you over 55 and living in Wrexham?
- Do you want to do something different, get fit or be more active?
- Have you not ridden a bike for years or have never ridden one?
- Does this sound like you or do you work with individuals or groups who may answer yes to the above?
If so, read on to find out how Ride and Shine our new cycling project may be of interest to you.
WHAT: 8 FREE Hire sessions for you to come and have a go on one of many bicycles down at Pedal Power in a relaxed and friendly setting. We have a range of bikes including mountain bikes, side by sides and trikes to try, regardless of your ability to go at your own pace around the country park. FREE refreshments available or why not bring a picnic to enjoy by the river?
WHEN: Thursdays (Starting Mid September 2017)
WHERE: Pedal Power, Alyn Waters Country Park, Mold Road, Gwersyllt Wrexham LL114AG
- Over 55’s
- All abilities welcome
- Come on your own or as part of an established group
- Bring friends or make new ones