Equality and Human Rights Exchange Conference
Shaping the Future
Equality and Human Rights Exchange Conference – Wednesday 10th June 2015
This conference will:
- explore new approaches to equality, human rights and social justice impact assessments
- consider how impact assessments can lead to positive outcomes
- increase your understanding of how decisions may impact on people
- help you to challenge discrimination and human rights abuses
- help you to protect and promote equality and human rights
- focus on how to make the most of the Public Sector Equality Duty
Helen Mott, University of West England and Bristol Fawcett Society, will set out how using impact assessments can drive change.
Sue Bent, Director Coventry Law Centre, will share her experiences of using impact assessments to secure the future of the Law Centre.
Kate Clayton-Hathway, Oxford Brookes University, shares evidence that the Public Sector Equality Duty is making a difference to peoples lives in Bristol.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the conference please contact us on 02920 447710.