Environment Master Class
Friday 6th February 2015 1.30pm – 4.30pm – 21 Egerton Street , Wrexham , LL11 1ND
The Big Lottery Fund funds environmental projects where they have an impact on communities and lives of people most in need.
- Does your environment project have an impact on people in need?
- Does your project need funding?
If so, sign up to the Big Lottery Funds workshop for environmental groups to maximise your chances of securing funding.
- By the end of the master class, participants will be able to:
- Understand and meet the expectations of funders
- Learn how to improve the quality of your funding bids
- Understand how forward planning can increase your chances of success
- Improve communication and relationships between funders and recipients
- Learn how to evaluate the impact of your project.
To book a place on the training please call the Big Lottery Fund on 0300 1230735 or email email@example.com