Your Community, Your Choice
Do you have a crime reduction project which would benefit from financial support?
If the answer is ‘Yes’ we would like to hear from you.
Money sizes from local criminals via POCA (Proceeds of Crime) and funds from the Police and Crime Commissioner is being made available for local communities to use on projects which will help cut crime and reduce anti-social behaviour.
Bids are now being accepted from groups for a share of £42k across North Wales for the Participatory Budgeting Pilot Scheme.
- Applicants must be a properly constituted voluntary organisation, community group or charity working in North Wales.
- Completed applications must be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The closing date for applications is 12:00 noon on Saturday 30th November 2013.
- Projects must be completed and grant monies spent by 31st March 2014.
- If you would like to speak to a member of your local policing team to discuss your proposal please visit the North Wales Police website www.north-wales.police.uk/your_neighbourhood