Programme Manager – 27th April
Role: Programme Manager
Hours: 30 hours per week
Salary: £20,000 (pro-rota £25,000)
Location: North Wales
Contract: The post is offered on 3 year fixed term with potential to lead to permanent appointment
Apply: please visit http://www.empower-bethechange.org/program-manager.html
Empower – Be The Change is a UK based social enterprise that sells and delivers products and services across the UK with the primary mission to:
“Empower individuals and communities to achieve more”
Empower – Be The Change delivers bespoke programmes which combine accredited soft skill training, mentoring and volunteering to create better skilled, better qualified, confident empowered individuals. Our programmes aim to directly address issues of poverty, community cohesion and well-being and aim to increase access and attainment across all aspects of learning.
Empower – Be The Change delivers programmes in partnership with a range of local and national organisations to support:
- Individuals furthest from the labour market to increase soft skills in confidence, motivation, independence and self-management.
- College and university students who want to gain key employability skills and experience.
- Individuals in employment who want to enhance their career prospects by gaining accredited qualifications.
Full responsibility for the day to day planning, delivery and management of Empower –Be The Change programs.
1. Work with MD to produce a strategic plan that is aligned to and will deliver against Empower – Be The Change strategic plan and 2023 goals.
2. Plan and deliver Empower programs i.e. write, develop and review course content, deliver courses, identify and complete all necessary administrative work.
3. Establish working relationships with key agencies, organisations and individuals for the purpose of delivering company programs, aims and objectives.
4. Identify potential partners/sponsors and build strong working relationship with key contacts.
5. Access and manage funding opportunities.
6. Work with MD and board to ensure income and expenditure tracking systems are up to date and monitored, predicting and recording income/expenditure accurately.
7. Recruit and manage volunteers in accordance with company policy.
8. Plan and execute relevant marketing activities including social media accounts, press releases and company news.Work with MD to implement appropriate Social impact measures and record data accurately and appropriately
· Degree or equivalent qualification
· Proven record of building and maintaining strong relationships with key agencies and organisations
· Experience of managing all aspects of delivery projects including; proposals, narrative / financial reports and working with complex budgets.
· Qualified tutor or teacher relevant for the delivery of Empower – Be The Change courses.
· Experience in utilising social media within a business setting
· Proven ability to work with people with different skills from a range of cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Excellent presentation skills
· Computer literate, especially in Microsoft packages.
· Numerate and able to understand and work with project budgets, financial reports and financial management systems
· Good team player, self-motivated and able to instigate, lead and manage work with minimal input from MD.
· Understand development issues.
· Commitment to Empower – Be The Change values and working practices.
· Full Enhanced DBS Certificate.
· Access to appropriate transport and ability to travel around North Wales to set up and deliver programmes.
· Speaking, listening and writing Welsh language skills.
For more information please visit http://www.empower-bethechange.org/program-manager.html