Family Support Worker – 5pm, 27th November
Role: Family Support Worker
Hours: 2 days (1:30pm – 6:30pm including a Saturday)
Salary: £10,051 – £11, 760
Contract: 3 year post subject to funding
Apply: For an application pack please phone 01978 366115 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Friends promotes the welfare of families with at least one child aged 5-11yrs . We aim to relieve parents from stress related to the upbringing of their children through the provision of advice, support, signposting and improving social and life skills.
You would be responsible for:
- Providing emotional and/or practical support to families in need
- A smooth transition of family to trained volunteer support
- Recording information accurately and collating reports
- Liaison with other agencies supporting families
- Database input and collation
You should have at least two years experience of:
- Parenting and an understanding of the needs of families
- Working with families with Mental Health and/or Ethnic families
- Working to tight deadlines
You must have minimum level 3 in Health & Social Care qualification or equivalent
Applicants must have the use of their own car for which expenses are paid.
The Post is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance
Closing Date: Monday 27th November at 5pm
Interview Date: Monday 4th December 2017 TBC
Family Friends for 5’s to 11’s is committed to the equality of opportunity and diversity.
Registered Charity No. 1160655