Company Director (Finance and Accountancy Lead) – 5pm, 27th April
Role: Company Director
Apply: Interested individuals should send their CV and covering letter to Jo Clay, Founder & Managing Director at: email@example.com
Empower – Be The Change is a UK based social enterprise that sells and delivers products and services across the UK with the primary mission to:
“Empower individuals and communities to achieve more”
Empower – Be The Change delivers bespoke programmes which combine accredited soft skill training, mentoring and volunteering to create better skilled, better qualified, confident empowered individuals. Our programmes aim to directly address issues of poverty, community cohesion and well-being and aim to increase access and attainment across all aspects of learning.
Empower – Be The Change delivers programmes in partnership with a range of local and national organisations to support:
- Individuals furthest from the labour market to increase soft skills in confidence, motivation, independence and self-management.
- College and university students who want to gain key employability skills and experience.
- Individuals in employment who want to enhance their career prospects by gaining accredited qualifications.
- To contribute actively to the board in giving firm strategic direction to the company, setting overall policy, defining goals, setting targets and evaluating performance against the agreed targets.
- To give practical and relevant support to enable Empower to achieve its vision and goals.
- To ensure the effective and efficient administration of the company.
- To ensure the financial stability of the company.
- Board meetings are held on a monthly basis in Wrexham and/or via Skype
- Meeting expenses will be fully reimbursed
- In addition to board meetings Empower requests that directors provide relevant adhoc support to ensure the company achieves its mission and goals.
Find out more at http://www.empower-bethechange.org/director.html