Wrexham Carers Service can:
- Provide you with a Carers Information Pack;
- Give you information on the statutory and voluntary support available in the County of Wrexham;
- Tell you how to meet others in a similar situation to yourselves in your area;
- Provide a range of services, including training sessions, social events and support groups;
- Gather information direct from carers on their individual needs, social services, health and voluntary agencies can be informed of these needs to help improve services offered to carers.
To receive your free copy of the Carers Information Pack all you have to do is register with Wrexham Carers Service. Click on How do I register for more information. Alternatively, if you would like any more information about the Carers Information Pack or would like to register to receive your copy, please contact Wrexham Carers Service on 0800 2761070 / 01978 318812.It is FREE to register with Wrexham Carers Service and the benefits of doing this include
To receive the Wrexham Carers Service registration questionnaire simply give us a call on 0800 2761070 /01978 318812 and we can send one in the post or alternatively we can complete it over the phone with you. Or do it online by clicking Carers Information Pack
Your details will be added to our database and would not be passed on to any third parties. Once you are registered with Wrexham Carers Service you can have as much or as little involvement/contact with us as you like, you may just enjoy receiving the newsletter and having the peace of mind of knowing we are here if you need us.
To register with Wrexham Carers Service please complete and submit the form
The Carers Information Pack contains a lot of useful information that may come in handy whether you are new to caring or have been in a caring role for some time. It includes details about Carers Assessments, training opportunities, getting help from your GP, money matters and a useful list of contact details for other services / organisations that are available to help you in your role as a Carer.
- Our quarterly newsletter being delivered direct to your door.
- Access to our free counselling service
- Access to our free British Red Cross therapeutic massage sessions
- Information on any upcoming events/trips/information talks
- Information on training courses that are available to you
- Receive your free Carers Information Pack